English | 18 Dec. 2013 | ISBN: 0321957415 | 208 Pages | PDF/EPUB/MOBI | 65.39 MB
With the ever-increasing should view websites on mobile items, websites must be adaptable to lots of of varied show resolutions. In Responsive Design with WordPress, educated web developer Joe Casabona teaches you simple strategies to leverage WordPress to get most likely probably the most out of responsive design, implement most interesting practices, automate very important processes, and make your life easier basic. You’ll start with a refresher on the core efficiency of WordPress, then dive into creating responsive themes and plugins. Uncover out what to ponder on the outset of the design course of to keep away from losing hours of labor all through redesigns. Research up-to-date most interesting practices for determining breakpoints, accessibility, and stopping site bloat for greater client experience whatever the client’s connection tempo. Lastly, you’ll apply the foundations you examine to explicit tutorials, paying homage to establishing a photograph gallery, map net web page, and merchandise net web page.
* Research when to depend upon themes and when it’s best to utilize plugins.
* Apply your responsive CSS to a WordPress theme.
* Research quite a few navigation methods, paying homage to Bounce to with
* clear scrolling or Select discipline.
* Use normal responsive methods, like picturefill.js, to make photos reply to completely totally different show resolutions and connection speeds.
* Uncover frameworks, along with Bootstrap and Foundation.
* Receive dozens of code samples to help implement responsive design methods, and check out your self with end-of-chapter quizzes.